Boston, MA 02205-1772
Garden City LI NY
Toll Free: (888) 837-7885
= retail price (suggested)
= Per Person
= Per Motorcoach
= PP / Double Occupancy
= Choice of
= Additional Cost
= Certain Aspects of Tour
= Available Seasonally
= Entertainment Value
= Entertainment Quotient
Prices Based on 40 Paid
Prices vary with Distance Traveled, Seasonally, and with Options that You may Choose
This is YOUR Tour - These are YOUR Tours.
o ALL Tours are Fully Escorted by Professionals PLUS - Local Guides and Historians. o ALL Tours can be modified to suit YOUR INTERESTS and BUDGET o Details - Guaranteed - You will SEE and ENJOY and LEARN = MORE FUN, too. o Always Your choice - Your Motorcoaches or Our Motorcoach
Yes, We have many more Tours and Special Events available
9 Websites - More than 2,000 Tours.
... covering the Entire Northeastern USA and Canada PLUS Train Tours - Many MORE Train and Motorcoach Tours around the USA and Canada.
Your Motorcoach or Our Motorcoach ? 1 - Day & Overnight Tours
NOTE - We offer Group Tours ONLY - and ALL prices INCLUDE a Motorcoach PER EACH ITINERARY. If you prefer to use Your favorite Coach Company for the entire tour, please let us know the COACH COMPANY NAME and you can book and pay them directly and we will give you a
Credit of $1,000 per day from your total amount due.
New York State's 3 Major Railroads
Amtrak - Metro-North - Long Island Railroad
6 Scenic Railroads in New York State
Adirondack Scenic Railroad (2 Routes)
Lake Placid & Saranac Lake ALSO Utica & Big Moose Station
Saratoga and North Creek Railway
Catskill Mountain Railroad
Delaware and Ulster Railroad
Arcade and Attica Railroad
Threading valley slopes and granite mountain peaks, historic train routes reveal the raw, enchanting beauty of the East Coast. From open-air Food & Wine Trains to the scenic peaks of Adirondack Park, check out some of these historic Railroad Routes to explore more of ... The Empire State ...
Adirondack Mountains Region
1. Departing from Lake Placid Station to Saranac Lake The historic Adirondack Scenic Railroad travels through the six-million-acre Adirondack Park where wildlife, mountain peaks and wild rivers lie just outside your window. This route was last used commercially to bring visitors to the 1980 Winter Olympics in Lake Placid. Check out scenic excursions that depart from Utica's Union Station in Utica (see #3 Below) Delightful Luncheon and Dinner Trains - PLUS connects to the Thousand Islands Cruises.
2. The Saratoga Amtrak Station also hosts the Saratoga and North Creek Railroad offering passenger service between its namesake towns and traveling along the banks of the Hudson River. Originally the Adirondack Railway, it was the first attempt to reach Lake Placid and was built by Dr. Thomas Durant. This is the historic route of Teddy Roosevelt where he was sworn-in as the 26th President of the United States CLOSED in 2018
3. Depart from the Utica Amtrak Station on the US Olympics Route on the Adirondack Scenic Railroad to Thendara - One-Way or Round Trip. Connects in Old Forge for a Scenic Lake Boat Cruise on the Fulton Chain of Lakes. ALSO, several "Themed" Train Tours - Beer & Wine Train, Polar Express, Train to Forestport Station and Lunch at the Buffalo Head Restaurant. MORE to see and enjoy in the Southern Adirondack Mountains.
Catskill Mountains Area
4. Running along Esopus Creek, the Catskill Mountain Railroad will take you through stunning mountain vistas and winding river valleys where bald egales, hawks and wildlife abound. Not Operating 2018
5. If you're looking for a relaxing twilight dinner, ride on the Delaware & Ulster Railroad or travel back to the Golden Age of Railroading on a excursion aboard their elegant Rip Van Winkle Flyer. Lunch & Dinner trains
Western New York State
6. The Arcade & Attica Railroad in Western New York features open-air cars and themed trips like wine tastings and holiday celebrations. There are also several old Trolley Lines currently in operation or being planned - near Rochester and in Kingston at the foothills of the Catskill Mountains.
Your Train Ride Experience is Part of Your Tour - Not Only for Transportation
ALL Aboooaaarrrrrrrd !
TT Specifically for TT Industry
Your Train Ride Experience is Part of Your Tour - Not Only for Transportation
... Welcome Aboard - Exciting Train Tours - to the Hudson Valley, Upstate New York, Canada the North Country, New York City, Long Island, ... 3 Regions of NY Wine Country ...
and ALL of nearby ... New England.
- ALL of New York State Awaits You and Your Friends !
Trains Around New York
Question ? What is the Longest Train Trip in the East - ALL within New York ?
= Montauk to Lake Erie = 2 Trains, 624 Miles - 12+ Hours. Change at Penn
Yes, Welcome Aboard !
You Can ADD a Narrated Train Tour for ONLY $9 per person
Your Trains and Group Tours depart Every Day from/to ALL Local Train Stations, Penn Station and Grand Central Terminal, and connect to Amtrak Trains to ALL 26 Upstate New York Amtrak Destinations including New York City and The Hudson Valley, Saratoga, Westport NY, Lake Champlain, Adirondack Mountains, Lake Placid, "The North Country", The Capital Region, Catskills, The Wineries in the Finger Lakes, the Thousand Islands, Niagara Falls ... ... PLUS Vermont ... and ...
Even International Trains - 4 Daily Trains to and from our friendly neighbor, Canada - Toronto and Montreal. ... MORE Trains ... to MORE Destinations ...
Adirondack Scenic - Scenic River
Adirondack Scenic Railroad
Amtrak Conservatory Car - Amtrak, in partnership with the National Park Service (NPS) announces a new Saturday route from New York to Washington, D.C. as part of NPS's Trails and Rails.
Fall Foliage - Full DOME Car Six Weeks - USA & Canada ... Albany to Montreal ... ... The North Country ...
The RECORD is 24 Eagles spotted on ONE Amtrak "Adirondack" Train Trip
Although this is our New York by Train Site,
... many of our NY Tours can Wander into Canada - Toronto - Niagara Falls, Montreal (daily). Below at Montreal's Windsor Station
Metro North - Riding the Rails
6 Wine Train Tours 2 CT 4 NY 3 LI
Long Island Rail Road to the East End 3 Wine Trains - Hamptons - North Fork
We do All the Work. You have All the FUN.
Saratoga & North Creek Railway
These are the Engineers of the
Arcade & Attica Railroad !!
New York Logo
One (small) Ride on the
Catskill Mountain Railroad ...
There are other ways
to Ride this railroad.
Delaware & Ulster Railroad Catskill Mountains Luncheon & Dinner Trains, too. All Aboard !
Amtrak - to ALL of New York, New England, Canada.
NOTE - Metro-North Trains connect with ALL Amtrak Trains in the NYC suburbs at Croton, Poughkeepsie, and to/from
New England Scenic Tours.com
Amtrak - connections ALSO in Stamford and New Haven, CT
Long Island Railroad - trains to the - Hamptons and the North Fork.
SO MUCH to See and Enjoy in New York, the Empire State ... and nearby New England - so, let's get started.
... ALL Aboooaaarrrrrrrd !
Number of Train Tours Available
Tours Days Tours Days
Hudson Valley - 36 - 1 to 6 Days North Country & Vermont 27 - 1 to 7 Days
Long Island - 5 - 1 & 2 Days Upstate & Finger Lakes 11 - 2 to 4 Days
New York City - 31 - 1 to 6 Days Wine Train Tours 12 +3 Overnights
- ALL of New York State awaits You and Your friends - just bring ... Your Imagination and Your Appetite - for Hearty Food - from Country Cooking and BBQ to Fine Dining, to Farm fresh local Menus PLUS Regional Wines and really fresh Long Island Seafood.
Of course, our trains run in BOTH directions so, YES, you can also join us on Our Group Train Tours TO New York City to enjoy Your Choice of more than ... 31 Guided Tours of the "Big Apple".
Plan Your One-Day and Overnight Mini-Adventure Tours, SOON.
Your Train Ride Experience is Part of Your Tour
- Not Only for Transportation -
- Fun - Adventure - Scenic - Historic - Wine Trains -